Schloss Wendgraeben (Wendgraeben Castle)
Private specialist clinic for psychosomatic medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy, orthopedic psychosomatics
The Gezeiten Haus clinic in Wendgraeben opened on September 1, 2017. It specializes in psychosomatic, psychiatric and psychotherapeutic acute treatment of adults, adolescents and children.
In the psychosomatic clinic for adults, we treat posttraumatic stress disorders and depressive disorders, in particular in combination with impulse control disorders and dependency-related conditions.
The pediatric and adolescent clinic includes the entire spectrum of psychosomatic conditions such as eating disorders, ADHD, posttraumatic stress disorders, depression, anxiety disorders and behavioral disorders.
The focus of the orthopedic psychosomatics department is the treatment of chronic pain syndromes, somatoform pain disorders as well as mobility disorders without an organic correlation.
Fields of Treatment
- Mental disorders (depression, anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorders (PTSD), eating disorders, etc.)
- Dependency-related disorders (behavioral addictions, alcohol, medications, drugs)
- Impulse control disorders (e.g. Internet addiction, pathological betting/gambling addiction)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Adult ADHD
- Chronic pain
- Somatoform disorders
- Chronic pain from the orthopedic field
- The entire spectrum of mental disorders in
- children and adolescents (anxiety, depression, eating disorders, ADHD, learning disorders, etc.)
We become healthy when we are able to bring our innate inner needs and external life together
The therapies we offer:
Capacity: 45 treatment units
Waiting Time: 1 Week
Gezeiten Haus Schloss Wendgraeben
Wendgräbener Chaussee 1
Phone: +4939245 6980-0